LITTLE CEMETERY RULES
- Grave spaces are 4.5' W x 11.5 L. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- All monuments will be set at head of grave.
- Any markers (EXCEPT HEADSTONES) must be level with ground.
- No fences or enclosures arund any graves permitted.
- No curbing will be permitted.
- Any existing curbing will be leveled.
- Outside containers or grave liners will be concrete or steel.
- Any exceptions will be at the descretion of caretaker.
- No private individual will be allowed to dig graves or bring equipment on cemetery property.
- Flowers must be placed on monuments or they will be removed for maintenance.
- All monuments must be placed under caretakers supervision.
- Trees are be planted only around the perimeter of each section. Any new trees planted inside of the section around the headstones will be removed.
This site may be freely linked, but not duplicated in any way without consent.
All rights reserved! Commercial use of material within this site is prohibited!
© 2000-2023 Oklahoma Cemeteries
The information on this site is provided free for the purpose of researching your genealogy. This material may be freely used by non-commercial entities, for your own research, as long as this message remains on all copied material. The information contained in this site may not be copied to any other site without written "snail-mail" permission. If you wish to have a copy of a donor's material, you must have their permission. All information found on these pages is under copyright of Oklahoma Cemeteries. This is to protect any and all information donated. The original submitter or source of the information will retain their copyright. Unless otherwise stated, any donated material is given to Oklahoma Cemeteries to make it available online. This material will always be available at no cost, it will always remain free to the researcher.